The DKR Communications website is owned and provided by Diane K. Rose from her office in Largo, Florida, and is subject to the laws of the United States of America. She’d love for you to review the following provisions carefully before using this website. If you don’t like what you read below, please do not use this website or download information from this website. Here’s why: Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. (Lawyers like this kind of language.) More importantly, we want to have happy visitors!
Permission to Use Website Content
Diane Rose retains copyright on the content of this site, unless otherwise noted. To request permission to use information from this website, send an email describing intended use, duration and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Diane K. Rose is committed to protecting your privacy when you visit this site online, and she believes you should be aware of how she intends to treat any information about you that she might receive as a result of your visit to this site. Here is what you can expect when using our website:
- She will not collect any personal information about you when you visit our site (other than the standard information automatically collected and stored in the web server’s logs) unless you choose to provide it to her. This non-personally identifying information is used to have a better understanding of how visitors use the website, to be able to generate reports on the trends relevant to the usage of the website, to help with website administration and to collect information about the site’s user base in general. She does not link the information contained in these log files to personally identifying information.
- If you send Diane K. Rose an email or post a comment on the website, she will collect and store your email address and the content of the email or comment, including any personal information you chose to include, and will use it only to respond to your requests. However, email is not necessarily secure against interception. If you are worried because your communication is very sensitive, you can send it by postal mail or contact her via telephone.
- Diane K. Rose does not disclose, give, sell or transfer any personal information about visitors to its site, unless required for law enforcement or by statute.
- If this site’s information practices change, Diane K. Rose will post the policy changes to this website to notify you of these changes and provide you with the ability to opt out of these new uses. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at here periodically.
- This statement was last updated October 2, 2012.
Third Party Links
This website contains links leading to other websites that are not owned or managed by Diane K. Rose. Because she is not responsible for how these sites handle your privacy, she encourages you to review the privacy policies of those sites before using them. Also be aware that Diane K. Rose is not responsible for the content of third-party websites that link to the DKR Communications website nor is she responsible for the privacy practices of those third-party websites.
If you have any questions about any of the information on this page, please feel free to contact Diane at email@example.com. She’ll get you the answers you need.