Crucial to your organization’s success is its ability to stand out in the marketplace and present a clear, consistent brand value.
Building a communication foundation that articulates what your company does, where it is headed and how it is different from competitors is essential in today’s competitive business environment. Here is how I can help you…
Positioning Statement and Corporate Story
I guide your senior leaders and other key stakeholders through a process to develop a positioning statement and corporate story customized for your organization. Both then serve as the foundation of your marketing and public relations activities.
Effective communication does not take place until you develop compelling messages that align with your organization’s goals and resonate with key stakeholders. Using a deliberate, comprehensive message development process combined with a fresh perspective and big picture thinking, I build a solid set of core strategic messages and audience-focused sub-messages that serve as the basis for all communication activities – both written and spoken – no matter the venue or situation.
This go-to reference document will:
- Ensure consistency across all communications channels.
- Crystalize and prioritize information.
- Highlight key concepts important to business development efforts.
- Support your organization’s strategic mission and goals.
- Communicate your story to target audiences in a meaningful way.
Whether you are launching a business, introducing a product or service, or building long-term relationships with key stakeholders, connecting to your audience in today’s information-saturated, always-changing marketplace is more difficult than ever.
My approach to communications planning is individualized for your business and resources, and uses your organizational goals and messages as its foundation. At the end of the process, you receive an actionable communications roadmap designed to deliver the right message to the right audience at the right time using the best available communications channels in a way that will:
- Support your organization’s strategic goals.
- Establish communication priorities.
- Eliminate patchwork communication initiatives.
- Anticipate budgeting needs.
- Reduce wasted fiscal and human-capital resources by decreasing spur-of-the-moment activities that may have little or no impact on the long-term interests of a company.
- Provide an opportunity to track ROI, make data-driven marketing corrections and measure success.
If you’re ready to meet your business goals through a great communications strategy, let’s have a conversation. Contact me for a free, no-obligation consultation.